To enable long-term prosperity for Central Hawke's Bay through dynamic energy and infrastructure solutions.
A collaborative partner that enables growth and delivers in the new energy economy.
Who better to develop and implement our core values than the people who work here.
Centralines' goal at the end of the day is to get our work done safely, efficiently and productively. Our staff and management team contribute their ideas and vision to create the positive energy that's behind all our processes, procedures and policies.
We want our people to feel empowered and confident in their ability to do their job well, and to go home safe to their families each day. Performing our company values helps us to achieve these goals.
This is what is important to everyone who works at Centralines:
Safety - is part of our lives
- We look out for ourselves, each other and the community
- We think before we act
- We have the right mind-set and attitude
- We constantly review safety practice
Team work - we are one team
- We show respect & support for all team members, including contractors and the community
- We share, listen & have trust in each other
- We compliment each others strengths and shortcomings
- We regularly plan, review and celebrate together
Integrity – Truth, Honesty, Respect
- We take pride in the quality of work we do for our customers and community
- We are reliable and what we say, we will do
- We take full responsibility for our actions
- We communicate directly and solve issues openly
Openness - we are approachable
- We actively communicate
- We receive feedback openly
- We confidently express our opinions and share our knowledge
- We keep each other, our customers and community well informed
Passion - in everything we do
- We have pride and respect for our community and the work we do for our customers
- We strive for constant improvement
- We are success driven
- We believe in ourselves and our workmates!